Shapeshifter Yoga Review
People are constantly searching for the best ways to build muscle, lose weight, or get in shape. The most common answer is, of course to go “work out”. Go lift weights, go drink protein shakes, and never skip leg day. All of these things are designed to help people lose fat on their body, thighs, or belly. But they all overlook o
Yoga. Too many people only focus on the physical activity of lifting heavy things up and putting them back down. Too little health specialists demonstrate how exercise should be done, so people go into exercises with messed up form (most commonly seen in squats or deadlifts) and they end up getting seriously injured. They have to take weeks or months off from the gym at a time, leading to their gains to atrophy. With yoga, this would be completely avoided by the use of:
- Lightweights, if any to trigger fat loss.
- Stretching that naturally limbers up the body and makes it less susceptible to injury.
- Breathing exercises that are a form of meditation, steeling your mind.
This review is going to investigate. Is this routine real, or a scam?
What is Shapeshifter Yoga?
This is a program developed to get the body in shape with as little risk of injury as possible, while seeking to benefit its users outside of the gym as well as inside the gym. This program is slightly altered from typical yoga, to apply scientific techniques that improve overall body health and mental health. With relaxation and fitness going hand-in-hand, the program seeks to create not just a stronger body, but a stronger human being.
It is a yoga training program that aids you in carrying out yoga in as easy a way as possible, while also aiming at engaging in pain-free poses to maximize your overall focus, energy, and mental quickness. You’ll start off aiming to get a good body, and end up with all As at the end of the semester. Just kidding, but kind of not really. Mental health benefits from yoga are HUGE.
Who is Kris Fondran?
This yoga routine was developed by Kris Fondran, a specialist in yoga training for more than 10 years. Also, she was a marathon runner, holds a Master’s degree in Exercise Science, and has a degree in Education. She put her yoga to good use.
She attributes all her success to her yoga, and claims the experience and proficiency she gained through her yoga routines can be easily passed down to followers of the program.
For obvious (LEGAL) reasons, we cannot reveal the entire details of this workout routine in our review. Nevertheless, we will unveil what you are likely to learn from the program, so as to give you a glimpse of it. The program is pretty broad, and therefor has a decent selection for you to choose what routines you want to follow.
Here is what is included in the program:
1. The Manual This teaches users of the program how to use the routine in the right way. Basically, it’s the core guide in which you learn all the things you need to avoid in order to achieve the best weight loss results.
2. Video Library This is Fondrans video collection of various yoga poses and how to strike them. It also highlights specific poses and what muscle they target.
3. Manual for Yoga Poses This is the source of various information that you will need to know about yoga poses from the video library. This is for people who prefer written text to videos.
4. Program Video This is the program video which has every pose from the video library, in order to construct the perfect yoga routine. Following this, you can do the routine all at once, or split it into subsections to go along with your schedule.
5. Follow-Along Videos this is the section with videos for women on a tight schedule, allowing them to do yoga moves in as little as 10 minutes daily.
6. Wall Charts these are wall charts that can be printed in order to help you track activities and keep up with the program to not be left behind.
7. Audio packages these are the audio files that describe the yoga movements, and are included from the video library. This allows you to listen to her explain them as a type of audio meditation.
Review – Pros and Cons:
- This is a very reliable fat burning program, which has been tested by men and women alike and has shown fast results.
- There is almost no pain because this is closer to yoga than it is to endurance training
- It’s made for easy access and use, and formatted assuming that the user doesn’t have too much time to dedicate straight to fitness
- The presentation of the program is phenomenal.
- There are hidden costs to Shapeshifter Yoga : You will need a yoga outfit, and potentially a yoga mat. These are not mandatory, but they are pretty standard.
- The fat burning is slightly slower than intense training…because it’s not intense training.
- As any workout routine, yo need commitment in order to get your best results. This isn’t a pill you pop in the morning and come back at night a few pounds lighter.
How to get it
The program is available on their official website for a fraction of their original price. You can snag it easily enough by clicking the button below. You can pay using VISA, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or PayPal.
Because you’re purchasing through Clickbank, you also automatically get a 60 day return policy. You can request a refund for your book purchase anytime within 60 days. That refund is available with no questions asked – so it’s a great way to know you’re getting a risk-free purchase.
The program works, for sure, I’m very glad I started this Shapeshifter Yoga Review in the first place. Now I have a new routine to make my own. If you keep up with the program with some earnestness, you will see results. Kris even promises that you can see results as soon as within 30 days of your initial use! And if you don’t you can always return the program within 60 days and rest assured. But with something this easy to pick up, if you don’t see results you may have to look at yourself instead of the program for an explanation.