Rapid Reflux Relief Review
Acid Reflux Disease is a serious condition in which the lower esophageal sphincter begins to not close fully or opens too often, causing acid from your stomach to flow up into your esophagus. This results in common acid reflux symptoms such as chest pain (heartburn). If you experience these symptoms more than twice a week, you have acid reflux disease. This can lead to serious health iss
ues developing and are extremely harmful in and of themselves, so it’s no wonder that people seek a way to cure acid reflux naturally. Enter Nick O’Connor and Richard Harrow.
It was created by Nick O’Connor, a chronic heartburn sufferer, and his partner Richard Harrow, the brains behind the outfit (as the biologist, researcher, and also a heartburn sufferer). Together these two came together to create a detailed and easy to read guide to eliminate acid reflux in as little as 3 weeks, all through the use of scientifically valid natural methods.
So as all Rapid Reflux Reviews do, we get to the bottom of it. Is Rapid Reflux real, or a scam?
What is Rapid Reflux Relief?
To target the root cause of acid reflux, you have to first know what the root cause is. According to Nick and Harrow, the cause of 80% of stomach ulcers, 95% of upper small intestine ulcers, and 85% cases of stomach cancer can be traded to a deadly bacterium known as Helicobacter pylori. The treatment targets this bacterium, to eliminate it all together.
The program is formulated into an instantly downloadable ebook once you carry out the necessary steps to gain access. The information contained inside is written in a language that can be understood by anyone interested in reversing his or her acid reflux disease rapidly no matter their current medical state, age, gender or educational background.
For obvious (LEGAL) reasons, we cannot reveal the entire details of this treatment in this treatment system review. Nevertheless, we will unveil what you are likely to learn from the program, so as to give you a glimpse of it.First, you will learn which this information is being kept from the public – money. The pharmaceutical companies would lose millions of dollars (acid reflux is decently common but not super common) if they revealed how simple it can be to treat acid reflux naturally.
From there, the program goes into two main components:
Step 1: 5 Chemicals
Here, Harrow and O’Connor present their list of the all-natural foods that contain the 5 chemicals that you can use to destroy the H. pylori in your system forever.
Step 2: Step-By-Step
In the section, the duo utilize step-by-step instructions on how to use these foods in conjunction with each other to achieve the desired effects, balancing your gastrointestinal system. This includes a section dedicated to portion management, how long you should follow the program, and how to integrate the foods into your diet.
Throw following their instructions, Nick O’Connor and Richard Harrow explain that your heartburn problem will begin to disappear within the first several days, although you should continue with the program for a minimum of 3 weeks just to ensure that your results will be long lasting and optimal.
Pros and Cons:
- There are a variety of food options you can utilize and still follow this treatment plan. This means that you will not be limited in your choices, which makes it only that much easier.
- The foods that you are recommended are all extremely nutrient-rich and all natural. For the nutritional value you’ll be receiving, you’ll be shocked that the price tag and the taste isn’t bad at all. By swapping to the foods you’ll see an increased quality of life overall.
- It is a temporary diet plan. All it asks is that you follow it for a few weeks, and you will have treated your acid reflux disease. Don’t get me wrong, if you go back to eating the same stuff that caused the bacterium to show up, you will probably relapse, but if you take with you the knowledge in the book as well, you’ll be free of acid reflux for the rest of your life. A few weeks of dieting for years of relief? Sounds like an amazing return of interest.
- You save a ton of money on anti-heartburn medication with all-natural foods.
- And lastly, you have two full months to try the treatment and see if you get results, or if you determine it’s some sort of scam. If so, you can always get a refund on it.
- Nick O’Connor claims the program has helped around 120,000 americans so far. I’m sure this number is a little fluffed, because he has no proof of such a high number of people helped. Would be nice if he backed this sort of claim up with sales figures to prove they have that many people that have tried the program.
- Everybody’s a little bit unique. This acid reflux treatment isn’t going to work for everyone, and for some people it may work slower than others. It’s not fair to tell everyone that it will be “Rapid” when it won’t ALWAYS be.
- It’s only available in ebook format, which means no hard copies. If you are adverse to staring at screens in order to read, this might become a pain for you very quickly
- This is not a miracle program. It takes your initiative in terms of time and effort to see results. You have to be determined to succeed.
How to Buy Rapid Reflux Relief
This cure program is available on their official website for a fraction of their original price. You can snag it easily enough by clicking the button below. You can pay using VISA, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or PayPal.
Because you’re purchasing through Clickbank, you also automatically get a 60 day return policy. You can request a refund for your book purchase anytime within 60 days. That refund is available with no questions asked – so it’s a great way to know you’re getting a risk-free purchase.
This program is absolutely amazing, because it offers quick treatment in a format you don’t have to follow for the rest of your life. That is an insane amount of freedom and power that we seldom see in other treatment programs, regardless of if they are all natural or pharmaceutical. You change things around for a little bit tokill the H. pylori, and then you go back to what you were doing before (although you might want to change a few things around). If you want to get thisf program, you should be prepared to do SOME work but can rest easy in knowing that it is all temporary, which should help motivate you to power through it.