Is Panic Away for Me?
That depends. Do you suffer from:
Panic Attacks? or Anxiety?
If so, then it’s definitely worth at least reading over our review to see if the program merits more of your time.
What is Panic Away?
Panic Away is a program developed by Joe Barry, full name Barry Joe McDonagh (more on him below). He created this program to help people around the world deal with their anxiety and avoid panic attacks – a subject that he is personally attuned to because he himself found that he was prone to these issues since he was young. His hatred of his powerless lead him down the path of finding natural ways to treat himself without having to depend on expensive medications.
Panic Away is very decently detailed, containing more than 70 chapters and even some sub-chapters, although the sub-chapters are brief and just serve to supplement the book without harming its readability. Panic is focused on how the way to approach anxiety isn’t with the mentality that you have to “fight” or overcome” it. Instead, Barry’s approach is that you have to realize your feelings aren’t your enemy, and need to be embraced in order to stop them from being so cumbersome. It sounds a bit crazy at first, but it’s this type of unorthodox approach that I believe makes the system so effective.
Who is Joe Barry?
Joe Barry is a native of Ireland and who developed his anti-anxiety plan as he was studying at the University College of Dublin (UCD is extremely competitive). His thoughts on anxiety and panic disorders were so groundbreaking that they were actually published in 2001. Despite this success, it’s important to note in this review that Barry is not a psychiatrist or psychologist – or at least he is not certified as one. It was his personal experience suffering panic attacks, especially during his college years, that drove him towards refining his methods for treating anxiety. Today, his cures for anxiety are even featured on Amazon (although if you want to get them for cheaper than this price, you should skip down a bit more)
Details of the Program:
For legal reasons, I cannot reveal the entire details of this entire treatment program in this review. Nevertheless, I will give you a general idea of what you
are likely to learn from the program, so as to give you a glimpse of it.
Panic Away consists of three crucial steps:
Each stage is given its own chapters and explanations, in-depth instructions on how to utilize each step, and real life case studies and testimonies as to how and why each step is important. The purpose of these stages is to get past the mentality of “relieving the symptoms” and instead getting to the core issues. Through this stage system, you target the very reasons you are having your anxiety or panic attacks and work towards a long-term solution. Barry believes that the solution is all in the mind.
Barry’s Anxiety Treatment also utilizes a 21/7 technique. This means that you do a 21-second countdown, and then engage in a 7-second exercise. This system allows you to practice your exercises anywhere and everywhere, which can actually be a negative against the program if you’re big into making excuses for not improving. Seriously, this program made it impossible for me to not spend all of my freetime working to improve my anxiety. These exercises are both physical and mental to engage in stimulating various ways in which people learn the best. Also included among these methods are visualization, affirmation, and breathing techniques.
Real panic away review taken from their site.
More Real Testimonials:
Pros and Cons:
- Written is an extremely easy to understand structure that has managed to strike the perfect balance between “informative” and “to-the-point”.
- No Filler content in the book. Everything is connected, nothing is mentioned that doesn’t have meaning or a purpose.
- Did I mention that I used this system? Because I did, and I saw great success after YEARS of trying anxiety treatments. I promised I would keep this review neutral…and I did it extremely well for most of it.
- Real Life examples for when you can apply certain techniques are provided which only serves to make it easier to relate to the program and begin to implement its methods immediately.
- There is a 60-day money back guarantee if the book does not seem to work for you.
The look of a woman with anxiety, a face I know all too well.
Panic Away Review – Cons:
- Mr. Barry makes claims that can not ALL be validated. He promises that the techniques can work for everybody with no exceptions, which is an extremely strong claim for anyone to make in any situation. I’m not so sure about that one! There are no guarantees with ANY treatment.
- The book is definitely skewed more towards personal anecdotes and examples than it is scientifically proven information. I know the science is solid from trying the book, but the average reader won’t trust it and honestly has no reason to. Weak point for Barry.
- Barry has a lot of confidence in this program, which results in him offering no back-up plan in case it doesn’t work for someone. So either you like his program and it works, or you don’t and you get your money back and are stuck without a cure for anxiety or a cure for panic attacks. I’ve been in that world and I’d prefer if others didn’t have to remain in it.
How to get the Book (PDF or Physical)
This anxiety treatment system is available off of Joe Barry’s website. You can get it for a fraction of the price other people have to pay though, because you know I had to hook you p. You can snag it easily enough by clicking the button below. You can pay using VISA, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or PayPal.
This ebook is available in two different versions. You can purchase both the ebook version or the hard-copy version.
All Clickbank products are given a 60 day return policy. If you decide you don’t like the program, you can just get a refund.
So what is the verdict of this review? Is it a scam? No, Not at all. Through using the program, I was able to finally conquer my paralyzing anxiety issues that I’ve suffered from for far too long, and I no longer have to worry about panic attacks. This book is worth every penny, and has some serious power in it. If you were on the fence and my personal testimony got you to try it out, please comment below and update me on your progress. It’s a great thing to finally conquer anxiety and panic attacks and I’d love to share in your feelings.
Follow Panic Away on Facebook! (This isn’t a plug, but any product that is willing to connect to users even through Facebook gets a stamp of approval from me). https://www.facebook.com/panicaway