- 1 Natural Remedies for Ovarian Cysts
- 1.1 Ovarian Cyst Natural Treatment
- 1.2 Ovarian Cyst Types
- 1.3 Factors That Trigger the Ovarian Cysts
- 1.4 Treating the Ovarian Cysts Naturally
- 1.5 Ovarian Cyst after Hysterectomy
Natural Remedies for Ovarian Cysts
Many women wonder how to deal with a new ovarian cyst after hysterectomy or ovarian cyst after menopause – and if they are smart they are going to want to focus primarily on natural remedies for ovarian cysts. We’ve created this guide to help you understand exactly what these cysts are, and have compared some of the best ovarian cyst natural treatment options for you to consider looking into to be rid of your condition, quickly and effectively.
UPDATE: My Top Recommended Ovarian Cyst Treatment Program
Ovarian Cyst Natural Treatment
This is a pretty all encompassing guide that shows you exactly how you can and WHY you can trust in ovarian cyst natural treatment instead of jumping straight to expensive medications and surgical removals. If you want to learn more about it, visit the official site at www.OvarianCystMiracle.com/.
2. Ovary and Uterus Dietary Capsules
Available for easy pickup on Amazon, these have been known to have some soothing and remedial affects on ovarian cysts, but with varying degrees of success. Not a totally disposable option if you don’t mind a dependency on pills.
3. The OvarianWise Fertility Kit
Now I’m not going to lie, this option is almost four times as expensive as the other options. However, I have seen some people see good results with it. If you have the money to spend and don’t want to read into all the natural options or take pills, you can go ahead and check this option out here.
It is true that not every single woman out there may suffer from the ovarian cysts. As such, it is only natural that only a handful of women out there are actually aware of the existence of such a disorder. But then again, what are the ovarian cysts? Well, they can be considered as fluid-filled things that grow inside a woman’s ovaries. The ovarian cysts can usually develop in either one or both of a woman’s ovaries. Most of the time, however, these cysts are pretty harmless and they will disappear as time passes by. Nevertheless, this does not necessarily mean that women can simply take the ovarian cysts for granted. There are times when the cysts can grow pretty large that they result in rupture or, even worse, ovary damage. This is why it is of utmost importance for women who suffer from the cysts to consider natural cures for ovarian cysts.
Ovarian Cyst Types
Before women start looking for ovarian cyst natural treatments, they should first make themselves knowledgeable in regards to the ovarian cyst types available to see which treatments are best for their unique case. First of all, it is important for women to keep in mind that there are no less than thousands of follicles contained within their ovaries. These follicles function to house a woman’s ovum or immature eggs. Within each month, when a woman approaches her ovulation period, the body will instruct a number of follicles to grow up and mature. Unfortunately, some follicles that happen to encounter a malfunction during the maturation process will form ovarian cysts. Here are the most common kinds:
- Follicular cyst; this is a cyst that emerges when the follicle can’t seem to rupture, leading to its inability to release egg during a woman’s ovulation period. Instead, the follicle keeps on growing, eventually forming up a cyst.
- Corpus luteum cyst; once a woman enters her ovulation period and releases her eggs, the follicle will transform itself into something that is often referred to as the corpus luteum. Now, the corpus luteum cyst emerges when the follicle opening seals off. Because the opening is sealed off, the corpus luteum begins to build up fluid. As a result, it then grows into a cyst.
- Dermoid cysts; these are rather complex cysts that originate from the cells which are in charge of producing the human eggs. As such, the cysts can often contain skin, teeth and hair.
- Cystadenomas; this cyst grows from a woman’s ovarian tissue. It is normally filled with mucous or liquid.
- Endometriomas; this is a cyst that forms up at the moment a woman’s ovary gets attached to displaced endometrial cells. As a result, a growth is formed and this growth is often known as the endometriosis. Just for information, this particular cyst type is often known as the chocolate cyst as well.
Factors That Trigger the Ovarian Cysts
There are often quite a few factors that can trigger the growth of these cysts.
- The use of tamoxifen; for those who may not know just yet, the tamoxifen is often used in order to treat breast cancer.
- Excessive use of the clomiphene; clomiphene is often associated with the growth of the corpus luteum cysts.
- The use of gonadotropins; typically used by women attempting to treat infertility.
- Having a BMI level that is above 30
- Early menstruation; if a girl aged 11 or below experiences menstruation, she is normally more vulnerable to ovarian cysts
- Hormonal imbalance
- Irregular menstrual cycles
Treating the Ovarian Cysts Naturally
Note: These are more tips outside of the solutions we included at the start of this article.
- Taking advantage of heat
Believe it or not, some women out there have managed to get over their ovarian cysts by exposing themselves to heat. Heat can help reduce the muscular pain or cramps in a woman’s abdomen that is often triggered by the ovarian cysts. Just be careful to not overdo it- know your body’s limits.
- Drinking chamomile tea
The thing about the chamomile tea is that it has a gentle sedative effect. This effect can really reduce the pain that is felt by a woman who suffers from the ovarian cysts. In addition to that, thanks to its warm nature, the chamomile tea can help control irregular menstrual cycles. The warm nature of the tea stimulates a woman’s blood flow in the uterus and pelvic area.
- Cease the consumption of soy food
- Cease water consumption from plastic bottles
- Make use of natural detergents
- Stop trying to use plastic to microwave food
- Consume nothing but organic dairy and meat
- Stay away from parabens as well as mineral oil that can often be found in beauty or skin care Ovarian Cyst after Menopause
This is one important factor to note. The thing is, after a woman enters menopause, she will become more likely to develop ovarian cancer. This is why it is of utmost importance for women who are in menopause to begin seeing their doctor periodically.
Ovarian Cyst after Hysterectomy
Besides the ovarian cyst after menopause, another thing that a woman should also be concerned about is the ovarian cyst after hysterectomy. It is often the case that a woman will develop a cyst soon after one of these operations. In this case, if the woman suffering from this pain is still considered young she can simply use birth control pills to help eliminate her ovarian cysts. Otherwise, in case the pain persists or worsens, any women out there really should not hesitate at all to go see a doctor. When the pain persists or even becomes worse, this may also be an indication that the woman is also suffering from a urinary tract infection.
And there you have it folks – our recommended natural remedies for ovarian cysts, as well as all the information we have on topics and causes of the cysts such as having an ovarian cyst after menopause or ovarian cyst after hysterectomy. Hopefully you’ll see now that ovarian cyst natural treatment is entirely possible and pretty easy to do yourself with the right tools.