What is this?
Hypothyroidism Revolution is a program developed by Tom Brimeyer (more about him below). This program was designed to help people who are affected by Hypothyroidism, serving as an all natural remedy without the use of risky medications. My name is Sydney Johns, and since I actually suffered from this condition I will be providing my real review of the program.
The book comes in 160 pages that are divided into 15 chapters detailing all natural methods to fight hypothyroidism. Brimeyer focuses mainly on his 3 phase program to stop hypothyroidism and hinder any re-occurrence.
Phase 1. Knowledge Know exactly what you need to alter in your lifestyle and diet in order to enhance your thyroid’s natural functioning.
Phase 2. Make use of three essential nutrients, detailed very well in the program, to be able to reverse hormonal changes in your body that are resulting in the hypothyroidism.
Phase 3. Expansion After you complete phase 1 and phase 2, this is just about further building up what you’ve accomplished in those steps. Phase 1 and 2 build the foundation, phase 3 is about putting together your fortress of solitude and health.
Who is Tom Brimeyer?
Tom Brimeyer is an extremely established functional medicine practitioner, and also the author of Hormones and Nutrition. Brimeyer has dedicated his life to finding remedies for various chronic health issues that are prevalent in our country, especially since he and his family have a history of a few themselves. Therefore, diseases such as Hypothyroidism are right up his ally he sought to address by targeting its underlying causes. In order to do so effectively, he designed his program to help people treat their disease with changes in their life and diet, rather than depending on medications (which often often have side-effects and require prescriptions).
For obvious (LEGAL) reasons, I cannot reveal the entire details of this entire treatment program in this review. Nevertheless, I will give you a general idea of what you
are likely to learn from the program, so as to give you a glimpse of it.
As you can expect, Hypothyroidism Revolution is focused on giving you up-to-date information about your disease, because knowledge is power. As I mentioned in the first part of the review, there are fifteen chapters including in the program.
The information of these chapters includes:
- The truth of hypothyroidism, how the thyroid system functions and why it occurs can has been seen in over 40% of the population
- The causes of this condition, and which 2 common foods do the most damage to the thyroid system and yet this fact is kept secret from public knowledge
- Three hormones that people who suffer from hypothyroidism most commonly have issues with that have to be corrected.
- A commonly accepted “cure” for hypothyroidism that can actually worsen it
- How to transition into the natural hypothyroidism diet to maximize your treatment
- What a Hypothyroidism test is and how to accurately measure how well your thyroid is functioning
- 2 incorrect methods of measuring this condition that are EXTREMELY common
- 3 types of carbs that are eaten everyday that are known to suppress thyroid
- An essential sugar (first time you’ll ever see this phrase!) that is beneficial for thyroid function
- -How to treat your food sensitivities and allergies and why this is important
- 3 popular remedies that are being used today that are damaging your thyroid
- The missing element that people fail to utilize, sabotaging their own thyroid treatment process
- food that can help your thyroid, unless abused, which would result in them doing more bad than good
- 3 nutrients to eliminate harmful hormones in your body
- 4 essential nutrients to increase the feeling of happy, healthy, and producing healthy hormones
- A method to reduce belly fat, and weight loss motivation
- and more! This guide is really full of information.
- 60 Day Step-By-Step Plan
- The Resource Guide
- The Hypothyroidism Diet Guide
- The Supplement Guide
- The Shopping List Guide
- The Advanced Diet Planning Guide
- The Toxic Home Checklist
- The Symptoms Checklist
All of these guides are including in the purchase of this guide. Also, one HUGE bonus of purchasing the program:
You get FREE Email Coaching from the author, Tom Brimeyer.
Pros and Cons:
- Written is an extremely easy to understand structure.
- It helped me to be able to get out of bed without pain the mornings, and aided me even getting rid of some hypothyroidism-related depression I was suffering from
- Improved quality of hair, skin, and nails
- Improved mental clarity and allows you attain a healthy weight naturally
- Comes with a diet coaching program, from which you can see the reviews and testimonies below:
Review – Cons:
- Hypothyroidism is a condition that is different from person to person. This means that this treatment will work fast for some people, and slower for others. You have to have patience because you can never tell which speed you’ll be.
How to get the Hypothyroidism Revolution Book
This is available is available off of Tom Brimeyer’s website for a fraction of his original price. You can snag it easily enough by clicking the button below. You can pay using VISA, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or PayPal.
This ebook is available in two different versions. You can purchase both the ebook version or the hard-copy version.
Because you’re purchasing through Clickbank, you also automatically get a 60 day return policy. You can request a refund for your book purchase anytime within 60 days. That refund is available with no questions asked – so it’s a great way to know you’re getting a risk-free purchase.
Review – Conclusion:
Is Hypothyroidism Revolution a scam? Not at all.Through using the program, I was armed with the knowledge and power of how to move forward with my hypothyroidism, providing myself the proper nutrition it needed to overcome the disease in an extremely natural manner. This program took me exactly where I need to go, step-by-step, without the frustration that comes with various unfounded treatments and expensive doctors’ remedies. This is the ultimately road map on how you can treat hypothyroidism. I was able to see remarkable results, and so can you if you are willing to put in the time and effort.