- 1 How to Treat Arthritis
How to Treat Arthritis
Waking up in the morning was hard for me. I would have to move from side to side in my bed because my shoulders would become stiff. That happens when you have arthritis. I had arthritis for many years. I remember how everything seemed like a chore because of how much pain I was in. I could not do simple things quickly like getting up in the morning and getting my kids ready for school. I was 30 years old when I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. When I heard the word arthritis, I always thought of older people. I noticed my body had started to stiffen up. One day after finishing a run like I usually did every day, I collapsed in my bed and when I woke up from my long nap my knees were swollen. I went to my doctor, and he diagnosed me with rheumatoid arthritis. I remember crying, wondering how I got this illness. My doctor prescribed me painkillers and anti-inflammatory medication for years. I would go online to try to see was there anything I could do about my arthritis. One day I came across a miracle. I found the Arthritis Step By Step Strategy program by Shelly Manning. Ever since that program came into my life, I know longer suffer from arthritis. Before I get into this excellent program, I want to talk about the basics of arthritis and how it is usually treated and how to prevent it.
What Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a term that is used to cover a group of over 100 different diseases. Arthritis has everything to do with your joints and the places where your bones connect, such as your knees, hips, fingers, and wrists. Some types of arthritis can affect other tissues and organs including your skin. Arthritis is a common illness, but it is not well understood. The most common arthritis joint symptoms are pain, swelling, stiffness, and decrease in motion. Symptoms may come and go when you have arthritis. They can be severe or mild symptoms. The symptoms may stay the same for a few years, but they may get worse in the long run. When you have severe arthritis, it may cause chronic pain and cause you not to be able to do daily activities. Arthritis can also make it difficult for you to walk and climb stairs. Arthritis can cause permanent changes in your joints. Some types of arthritis can also affect the lungs, eyes, heart, skin and your kidneys.
What Is Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Arthritis means that you have inflammation of the joint. The inflammation causes swelling and pain. Rheumatoid arthritis affects the joints on both sides of your body like both of your hands, both wrists, or both knees. Rheumatoid arthritis can also affect your lungs, heart, skin, blood or nerves. The warning signs of Rheumatoid arthritis are joint pain and swelling, stiffness, especially in the morning like I use to have and when you sit for a long time. Rheumatoid arthritis affects everyone in a different way. Some people develop joint symptoms gradually over a few years. Some people have symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis for a short period of time then they may go into remission which means they don’t have symptoms. Rheumatoid arthritis affects the lining of your joints which can cause a painful swelling that can eventually cause bone erosion and joint deformity. The inflammation hat happens with rheumatoid arthritis can damage other parts of your body as well. Many people suffer from rheumatoid arthritis like I did. When you have arthritis, it is best to find a permanent cure so you can enjoy your life again.
What Causes Arthritis?
There are many causes of arthritis but with many different forms of arthritis, the cause is unknown. But some things can cause you to get arthritis.
Those things are:
- Age- as you get older your joints can get worn down.
- Genes- Rheumatoid arthritis is most likely can be caused by your genes.
- Carrying a lot of weight- Carrying a lot of weight can cause pressure on the knees which can cause arthritis.
- Injuries- Some injuries can cause joint damage which can bring about some types of arthritis.
- Gender-Most women get arthritis rather than men.
- Infection- Viruses and fungi can cause inflammation of the joints.
Regardless of the reason why you have arthritis, getting rid of your symptoms is possible. The Arthritis Step By Step Strategy program did that for me. It cured my arthritis. I will get to how in a second but many people do not know how it feels to have arthritis.
What Does Arthritis Feel Like?
Arthritis affects people in many different ways. The best way I can describe it from personal experience is that it is just constant pain you can compare to a severe toothache that will not go away. It feels like you are stiff but sometimes you can have muscle spasms when you make certain movements. I learned that certain movements can cause severe pain. I had joint pain on both sides of my body, and I felt stiffness in the morning. It also felt like I had weak muscles and it also made me feel depressed.
How To Treat Arthritis?
There are many ways to treat arthritis. Once you are diagnosed with arthritis, it is time to make a decision on how you are going go about treating your arthritis. No one wants to feel miserable.
Here Are Some Ways In Which You Can Treat Arthritis:
Medications are usually very effective in helping people with arthritis to ease joint pain and other symptoms. That is because medications help reduce inflammation which is the main source of all of the pain you feel. Some medications may be used just to relieve joint pain and not even take care of the inflammation.
- Over the counter pain relievers like Tylenol and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like aspirin and Aleve can be used in combination with some prescription medications. They are safe for long term use. Over the counter pain relievers work in preventing pain that you will have when you increase your activity.
- Supplements can also help arthritis.It may have fewer adverse effects. Supplements like Glucosamine and Chondroitin are two good supplements to take for your arthritis.
- Pain relieving gels, ointments, and cream can also provide relief from arthritis. You just simply rub into the skin over an aching joint.
- Prescription pain relievers can also help ease the symptoms of arthritis. They can cause side effects so they should be used for a short period of time.
Physical therapy is also recommended in treating arthritis. It can strengthen your muscles that support the damaged joints. Physical therapy can also help reduce stiffness and improve your range of motion. Exercising, losing, weight and braces for your joints can also help.
What Is Good For Arthritis?
There are some things you can do to ease your arthritis pain. These different things that I am going to mention are good for arthritis. Taking proper care of yourself can help your arthritis.
Here are some things that are good for arthritis:
- Mild exercising, yoga, and stretching- It is a fact that if you do not exercise regularly and move your body, it will seize up. Stretching and yoga can relax your muscles.
- Staying hydrated by drinking fresh and purified water can help your arthritis.
- Avoiding alcohol and sugar is a good thing to do for your arthritis.
- Eating healthy is good for your arthritis. Eating whole proteins and less fat can actually make a difference.
- Getting plenty of sleep is also good for your arthritis.
All of these things that I mentioned are good for arthritis, but your primary goal should be curing your arthritis. The Arthritis Step By Step program did that for me. I will get into more details about that later.
What To Take For Arthritis Pain?
There are a lot of medicines or remedies you can take for arthritis pain. Your doctor can help you choose which medication would work the best, or you can simply use some at home remedies.
If your pain is persistent here are some things you can take for arthritis pain:
- Anti- inflammatory painkillers that are available as prescription and over the counter.
- Steroid medication is also used for pain but can have many side effects.
- Hyaluronan drugs which are injected directly into the joint to ease the pain.
- Acupuncture which is an ancient Chinese medical treatment. Acupuncture has the ability to reduce arthritis pain.
- Herbal supplements like boswellia, bromelain, devils claw and ginkgo can help your arthritis pain.
- Getting a massage can also be of help by loosening your stiff muscles.
Arthritis pain can be unbearable but trying these methods can ease your pain.
How To Get Rid of Arthritis?
So you tried everything you can think of to get rid of your arthritis. You are probably thinking these tips are helpful, but you want a permanent cure. The Arthritis Step By Step Strategy is the program that was sent from heaven to help me get rid of my arthritis. Imagine if your arthritis completely went away. That would be perfect right? Well is possible when you follow this program. What is the Arthritis Step By Step program? It is a 21-day program that will help you naturally relieve your arthritis pain.
The Arthritis Step By Step Strategy will:
- Relieve pain and stiffness today.
- Permanently get rid of your underlying cause of arthritis.
- Rebuild the damage that has been done to your joints.
The greatest thing about this program is that cures all types of arthritis such as:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
It can’t get better than this. You will feel brand new and be able to jump up from your chair and run around the room.
How To Prevent Arthritis
There are ways to prevent arthritis although you cannot escape causes like genetics or getting older, but there are some habits that you can change to prevent arthritis.
Here are some ways you can prevent arthritis:
- Controlling your weight because your knees have to support your body weight. If you are overweight, it puts a lot more pressure on your knees.
- Exercise takes the excess weight off of your joints. It also strengthens the muscles around the joints. When your muscles are strengthened, it prevents them from tearing.
- Avoiding injury can help although it can sometimes be hard. We all fall from time to time. If you play sports use the right safety equipment.
- Protecting your joints like carrying items close to your body can also help so you do not put too much strain on your wrist.
Seeing your doctor is important if you have any signs of arthritis. The longer you wait to get treatment the more damage it will do to your joints. Taking these simple steps to prevent arthritis will really be beneficial to you in the long run.
I hope this article helped you realize that there are ways to handle your arthritis. I thought that I would be suffering forever and I had no hope for my future. I use to envy people at how they did things that I couldn’t do. The Arthritis Step By Step Strategy program has changed my life for the better. All of these things that I mentioned will help your arthritis but for a permanent solution, this program will help you. Having mobility and being able to keep up with society is crucial. If you have kids, they need you to be healthy. The Arthritis Step By Step Strategy Program is only $49, but you really cannot put a price on a healthy body. Stop living with arthritis and realize that there is hope for you to be able to enjoy your life again. With this program, there is a cure for arthritis. Pain will be history when you order this program and good health and happiness will be your outcome. Take care of yourself today.