- 1 How To Get Rid of Tinnitus
- 2 Ginko Biloba
- 3 Garlic
- 4 Holy Basil
How To Get Rid of Tinnitus
We hear enough noise in this world like sirens, crying, music and a lot of other sounds that we hear on a daily basis. What if you hear noises that are constantly in your ear, Getting irritated would be easy. That is how my life was. I have a busy and hectic life trying to balance out spending time with my children and going to work. I began to get headaches and hear ringing in my ears with occasional buzzing and chirping. I knew that there had to be a way to get rid of this illness. I went to the doctor, and he could not actually find the reason for it, but he did say I had tinnitus. A lot of people suffer from tinnitus. It can be difficult to live with but with all illnesses, there is a way to treat it, because I have personal experience with tinnitus I can easily tell you all about it and how to handle it. You cannot always expect overnight results from these methods that I am going to share with you, but you will feel better. First, we have to talk about the basics, so let’s get started.
What Is Tinnitus?
Tinnitus also known as ringing in the ears is the sensation of hearing chirping, buzzing, hissing, whistling, and other loud sounds. The noise can be continuous and can get really loud at times. Tinnitus can often get worse when the noise in the background is little, so in result will make you more aware of it when you try to fall asleep. Although it is rare, sometimes the sounds that you hear can beat in the rhythm of your heart which is called Pulsatile Tinnitus. Tinnitus is very common, and it affects over 50 million adults in the U.S. Tinnitus can cause people to have problems sleeping and concentrating. Although Tinnitus is sometimes associated with loss of hearing, it does not cause hearing loss.
What Causes Tinnitus?
One of the leading causes of tinnitus is prolonged exposure to loud sounds. The noise can sometimes cause damage to the cells that are sound sensitive of the cochlea which is a spiral-shaped organ in the inner ear. Singers, musicians, pilots and street workers are at risk for Tinnitus because of the constant loud noise. There are a variety of other reasons that can lead to tinnitus.
Some of the other causes of tinnitus are:
- Certain drugs- A most common drug that causes tinnitus is aspirin, different types of antibiotics, anti- inflammatories, antidepressants, and sedatives. Tinnitus is known as a side effect for about 200 prescription and non-prescription drugs.
- The process of aging which can cause the cochlea to deteriorate or other parts of the ear can get weaker.
- Blockage of the ear because of wax or an ear infection. Sometimes you can have tinnitus when you have a benign tumor of the nerve that helps us to hear.
- When you have injuries to the neck or head
- Jaw or neck problems which are called temporomandibular joint syndrome.
- Medical conditions such as anemia, high blood pressure, anemia, allergies, circulatory problems, underactive thyroid and diabetes.
- Otosclerosis, which is a disease that happens when you have a stiffening of the small bones in the middle of your ear.
- Meiners disease which is a disease that affects the inner part of the ear.
When you drink alcohol, you can worsen your tinnitus. Also, smoking cigarettes, drinking caffeinated beverages or eat certain foods can also cause worsening of your tinnitus. Stress and fatigue can also worsen tinnitus, but researchers do not know why. To determine what your underlying cause is your doctor will give you a standard physical exam including an examination of your ears. If your tinnitus is caused by an underlying condition, you will be sent to a specialist.
What Does Tinnitus Sound Like?
Tinnitus can be very irritating. Hearing noises constantly can interrupt your day and your activities. What does tinnitus sound like? The noises may be different for each person, but there are some common sounds that are heard.
The typical sounds are:
- Ocean waves
- Dial tones
There three categories that describe the particular sounds that you hear when you have Tinnitus. Here are the three categories:
- Tonal Tinnitus which is the perception of a near continuous sound or sounds that overlap, with frequencies that are well defined. The volume of the Tonal tinnitus fluctuates often.
- Pulsatile Tinnitus which is a sound that is in tuned with a person’s heartbeat.
- Musical Tinnitus is called the perception of music or singing, sometimes it is the same tune on a constant loop.
For those of you that do not have tinnitus you can listen to sample sounds online. Just search on google and you can see how it is to live with tinnitus.
How To Get Rid of Tinnitus?
Before we get into the remedies and treatments which I will share with you some products that I have used I would like to talk about how to get rid of tinnitus. There are many different ways to get rid of Tinnitus. Most people think that tinnitus is a relatively minor situation. Depending on your condition whether it is caused by an underlying problem or if you just simply have too much wax in your ear, to get rid of tinnitus you have to first find out what the cause is. Sometimes a simple removal of ear wax can cure your tinnitus and if your tinnitus is caused by medication, simply stopping the medication can help you get rid of your tinnitus. There is a lot of treatment options like natural remedies, a program called the Tinnitus Miracle which cured my tinnitus along with some other products I have tried. We will get more in depth with those treatment options later. It is important to get rid of your tinnitus so you can enjoy your life again.
How Long Does Tinnitus Last?
For some people, tinnitus can last forever or for some people it can disappear. For some people, the tinnitus will begin as soon as they wake up in the morning and will last throughout the day until they go to sleep at night. In less severe cases of tinnitus, the sounds will not last long, and they will come and go and will not last throughout the day. Sometimes you may have days where you won’t here anything and other days the sounds will come back. Tinnitus can usually stay with you your entire life if you do not treat it. That is why it is important to treat tinnitus.
How To Fix Tinnitus?
Fixing tinnitus can be tricky sometimes. What might work for one person may not work for you. One of the products that I have used to fix Tinnitus is called Arches Tinnitus Formula. I found it on Amazon. It is a natural supplement for treating Tinnitus. Although there are a lot of other remedies ( we will get to that soon), this supplement really helped. It is used to find relief from ringing in your ears. It is recommended by thousands of doctors, and it is a great way to fix tinnitus. The best approach in fixing tinnitus is a natural approach.
How To Cure Tinnitus Naturally?
A lot of people prefer to use natural treatment before spending a lot of money on different medications. Steps to cure tinnitus is often a holistic approach. There is one holistic approach that I took that totally cured my tinnitus, but before I get into that, I want to talk about some natural ways to cure tinnitus.
These are the following methods that will help cure tinnitus naturally:
- Deep breathing and yoga exercises.
- Eating fresh pineapple rings that also helps in blood and circulation.
- Ten drops of sesame oil in each ear.
- Avoiding bright lights and extremely loud sounds.
- Cutting down on alcohol
Knowing how to cure tinnitus naturally is very beneficial to our health. We must keep in mind that we should always take care of our bodies. A natural treatment that you should avoid is Ringzine Tinnitus Relief. It is sub par, and it does not live up to what it claims to do. I found it on Amazon. It is a natural supplement, but it just does not live up to what it says it will do. You have to find something that will completely get rid of your tinnitus which is the Tinnitus Miracle Program.
Why Do I Have Tinnitus?
If you ever wondered why you have tinnitus, you are not alone. A lot of people can be affected by this illness. You most likely have tinnitus because of exposer to noise. It can easily be caused by working in a noisy area like a construction site. Noisy activities or listening loud music can also be the reason why you have tinnitus. You may also have a head injury or took some type of medication that triggered tinnitus. All because you have tinnitus does not mean you will always have it forever.
There are a lot of different treatment options for tinnitus. Some can be natural treatment, and some can be treated by medication and other various ways. The main objective in treating tinnitus is to lower the burden of having tinnitus. Most people say there is no cure for tinnitus. I use to believe that until I found the Tinnitus Miracle program. Besides that program, there are other ways that doctors may treat tinnitus.
Here are some ways tinnitus is treated:
Sometimes people develop tinnitus from hearing loss caused by long-term ear damage or getting older. People with hearing loss may sometimes find relief by using hearing aids. Hearing aids are small devices worn behind or in the ear. Hearing aids supplement the volume from the noise that is outside and it increases the number of sound stimuli received that is processed by the bodies auditory system. There are three ways hearing aids can help treat tinnitus.
- Hearing aids can cover the volume of external noise which in result can drown out tinnitus.
- It also provides auditory stimulation which can help tinnitus.
- Loud tinnitus can make it difficult for people to communicate to others like talking on the phone. Hearing aids can help augment the external volume above the volume of tinnitus.
Currently, there are no FDA-approved medications for tinnitus, but there are pharmaceutical options that can reduce the depression, anxiety, and stress that can sometimes cause tinnitus.
Some drugs that are used are:
- Antidepressants- common antidepressants used to treat tinnitus are Pamelor, Tofranil, Anafranil, Norpramin, and
- Antianxiety medication- common anti-anxiety drugs used to treat Vivacitil are Xanax, Klonopin, Ativan, and Valium.
- Off labeled medications- These are drugs like anticonvulsants, antihistamines, and anesthetics.
- Over the counter drugs- Pills, powders, herbs, and drops.
Taking Care of Your Overall Wellness
The intensity of tinnitus can fluctuate depending on the person’s well-being. When you take care of your overall health, it can reduce the burden of tinnitus. Here is a list of general wellness practices people should use:
- Proper Diet- Having a good diet can have an enormous impact on treating tinnitus. A healthy diet can reduce weight, hypertension, increase blood flow and improve energy levels which can help benefit your tinnitus. Sometimes caffeine can amp up your tinnitus so try to cut back on caffeinated
- Staying physically active- exercise is not just good for your physical health but also for your emotional well-being. Therefore, exercise can help minimize the burden of tinnitus.
- Hypnotherapy- it has been shown to reduce anxiety. It may also change neuro-connections in the brain therefore hypnotherapy is often a suggestion to patients that suffer from tinnitus.
Sometimes people that suffer from tinnitus rather go the natural way to treat this illness. There are a few remedies that treat tinnitus or at least help ease the noises and sounds that people hear. It can be frustrating dealing with tinnitus, but these remedies will help ease the sounds.
Ginko Biloba is an herb that helps the blood flow to the head to increase nerves in the ears, and that will help prevent tinnitus. The recommended dose of this herb is two tablets daily. Sometimes Ginko Bilbo may produce side effects so make sure you check with your doctor first.
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar can be used to treat any underlying infection that may be causing your tinnitus. Apple cider vinegar also keeps our alkaline level balanced.
- Mix two teaspoons of the apple cider Vinegar and a little honey in a glass of water.
- Drink the mixture two times a day until the ringing stops.
Garlic can treat tinnitus when it is caused by cold weather and high altitude. Garlic can help improve blood circulation and reduce inflammation.
- Take two crushed garlic cloves and fry them using one tablespoon of sesame oil.
- After you let it strain and cool put two or three drops of oil in your ear canal.
- Do this every night before you go to bed. Continue the process for one week.
Holy basil like apple cider vinegar can kill the bacteria that may be causing your tinnitus. Also, holy basil can relieve you of ear pain.
- Put a handful of basil leaves in a blender.
- Put the blended basil on a strainer and press down with a spoon to release the juice.
- Warm the basil juice slightly
- Using an ear dropper put two or three drops in the affected area.
- Repeat twice daily for three or four days.
These remedies can help you ease the symptoms of tinnitus. You should try different ones to see which one works best for you.
Tinnitus Retraining Therapy
Tinnitus Retraining Therapy is often a process that is used to learn how to cope with your tinnitus on a conscious and subconscious level. This technique has helped a lot of people with tinnitus. This type of therapy can be compared to the sound of raindrops falling on top of a roof when it first starts raining but eventually it is not noticeable, and the sound goes out of your mind after some time. The main key of this therapy is to learn how to teach the brain to ignore the tinnitus.
There are three basic therapeutic steps n Tinnitus Retraining Therapy:
- Collecting information about the patient, such as the patient’s history and daily living.
- Use of different devices worn behind the ear and generating noise to divert attention away from tinnitus.
- Psychological therapy, which teaches the patient to ignore the noise. This is done by using relaxation methods and deep breathing exercises.
Tinnitus Retraining Therapy can be very beneficial for treating tinnitus. The therapy can teach you how to live a normal life and ignore what you hear.
Tinnitus Miracle Program
If you want a permanent way to get rid of tinnitus, the Tinnitus Miracle program can be the answer to your prayers. I had tried a lot of different techniques and treatments, but this seems to be the one that helps the most. What is the Tinnitus Miracle program? The Tinnitus Miracle program is a 250-page eBook filled with holistic ways to get rid of your tinnitus. It contains unique and powerful techniques that are proven to work. It provides all the information you will need to get rid of your tinnitus.
The Tinnitus Miracle Program is way different than other programs on the market because:
- It is customizable for your unique condition
- The program shows you exactly how to overcome your tinnitus while following the program
- It is a permanent solution to treating tinnitus
- It is a natural and safe solution.
- Easy to understand
- Continually updated
- Offers personal one on one counseling.
When you download a copy of the Tinnitus Miracle program, you will discover everything you need to know to get you on the path of healing of your tinnitus.
I hope you learned a lot about tinnitus and how to treat it. I use to suffer from it really badly, but because I was determined to feel better I am well now. Tinnitus can be hard to live with believe me I know, but if you apply these remedies and treatment information that I have provided for you, your tinnitus will be gone in no time. Regardless of which method you choose for your healing of tinnitus, you will be at peace when you apply these treatments and remedies to your everyday life.