What is this “Adonis Golden Ratio”?
This is sort of a made up term by John Barban, but essentially the ratio itself is what he has devised to be the ideal body proportions for maximum aesthetics. The sort of stuff you see when you have a body like Zyzz:
As Barban sees it, there’s more to achieving a body like this than just “building muscle”. There are ideal proportions going on here, like the existence of his v-taper (or lats) as well as deltoids that give his overall upper body a v shape, and simultaneously make him look wider than he really is.
This program is almost like a cheat-system to bodybuilding. Of course you’re still doing the whole “lifting things up and putting them back down” part of it, but more importantly, you’re learning which exercises maximize mass on areas of your body that improve your overall aesthetics the most. Or in other words, looking bigger than you actually are (weight wise).
Who is John Barban?
John Barban got big into working out when he was young, but struggled to see decent results. This resulted in a very “on-again off-again” relationship between him and the iron. He never really progressed past his noob gains in his beginning years.
Finally, sick of his lack of results, he decided to do research and strengthen his mind as much as his body. He looked into different workouts and how some have become outdated overtime, exercises that were once praised and are now avoided because they are known to cause injuries (these for example), and which exercises maximized muscle growth scientifically and anecdotally.
Today, Barban is an established, word-class expert in physiology, biology and nutrition, and he is currently an active Human Performance teacher at the University of Florida. He is extremely influential authority figure in the world of bodybuilding and weight loss, which is his multiple products for both men and women sell at extremely high rates.
Adonis Golden Ratio System – How It Works?
The book begins by introducing the actual concept of the Adonis Golden Ratio, being John Barban’s theory of Ideal Proportions that men should strive to achieve in order to look their best. In fact, he goes as far as to state that by achieving this ratio you’ll look more attractive without necessarily needing to do as much work.
From there, naturally the program progresses into the training program that will help you achieve this ideal ratio. Then, you get access to Nutrition Software to keep your body’s health as optimal as possible, access to the community of everyone else following the adonis program, meal plans, and more bonuses.
For obvious (LEGAL) reasons, we cannot reveal the entire details of John Barban’s Adonis Workout. Nevertheless, we will unveil what you are likely to learn from the program, so as to give you a glimpse of it. The program is pretty broad, and therefor has a decent selection for you to choose what routines you want to follow.
The system begins with you entering in your body stats, so that you can begin to keep track of your progress. Then, you’re introduced to all of the instructional “how to” videos that are included in the program.
All the videos included in the Golden Ratio system.
What Do You Get?
- Knowledge of how to look as attractive as possible for less input – get you working out smarter, instead of just harder.
- Access to the Adonis Workout – After knowing that the ratio is, you can see how to achieve this ratio.
- Meal Plans broken down into breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks – Helps out especially for beginners, considering that what you eat is just as important as what you lift to build up your dream body
- Access to Community of other users using the Adonis Golden Ratio System – keep each other motivated or find out ways you can successfully tweak the program to your liking.
- Instructional Workout Videos – minimize injury and ensure you’re doing the workouts correctly and effectively.
- (BONUS) Guide to maximizing/increasing you testosterone
- (BONUS) The 4-week Abs and Arms assault
- (BONUS) 7-Days Out: The Techniques and Tricks that actual bodybuilding professionals use before a competition to look their best on stage.
Adonis Golden Ratio System Commonly Asked Questions
What makes The Adonis Golden Ratio System more effective than other programs?
I’d say it’s primarily because of John Barban’s extensive knowledge that this program is effective. It isn’t simply about you getting bigger all over your body, it’s about maximizing growth in specific areas that will make you look bigger and more attractive. Consider it this way – Barban targets the areas of your body that the eye is more inclined to drift towards and pumps them up. Furthermore, while many fitness plans can easily lead to plateaus when your body gets used to it, this adonis workout has so many different exercises you can use that it’s not likely to ever happen.
What will this program do for me?
First off, it’s going to help you burn off excess fat to get your body leaner than ever before. Secondly, it’ll promote muscle growth while simultaneously increasing your metabolism (this is more of an effect of working out effectively in and of itself, rather than a bonus of this specific program).
Adonis Golden Ratio System – Pros and Perceived Cons
- The program is designed specifically for males who don’t want to be weight lifting for years to see results
- The videos included make working out a peace of cake
- It comes with a customized nutrition plan depending on white category you’re a part of
- Comes with access to a forum that allows you to get personal one-on-one help and is a constant source of motivation
- It’s purchased through ClickBank, which means you get a free 60 day refund guarantee.
- Program is open-ended which could be bad if you are the type of person who prefers constant instruction telling you exactly what to do. This can be discouraging to newbies, although the program is overall very newbie-friendly.
- This is designed for aesthetics, not strength. If you’re looking to get stronger at sports, you’ll want to look into strength training.
Adonis Golden Ratio Review – My Experience
I first got into working out when I got tired of relentless (although decently harmless) teasing from my friends and family about my manboobs. I would initially laugh it off, but overtime it did really begin to bother me. Furthermore, to be honest, I wasn’t having much success with women either. One day I woke up and had an epiphany – how can I expect to get all of the good looking women and not make an effort to improve my own appearance?
The Adonis Workout definitely helped change my life. I had begun to look into a LOT of different workout programs to try and figure out which one would work the best for me and my needs. I decided on John Barban’s system just because he was so respected and well known. I signed up on MyFitnessPal as well, and plenty of people had positive reviews about the effectiveness of his workouts.
I saw some simply incredible results in the 6 months of following this sytem. Honestly, I’m sure if I had used any other famous program, such as the p90X or Shaun T insanity workouts, I might have had fantastic results as well. But at the end of the day, Barban’s Golden Ratio system made it easy for me to follow the guidelines and keep at it. I didn’t have keeping myself motivated to workout on it, because it was fun.
Overall Rating: 97/100 A+
The Adonis Golden Ratio provides incredible effective information. The program is absolutely phenomenal if you’re like me – and want to build muscle without too much hassle in needing to invest time long term to see noticeable results. It’s extremely newbie friendly, but doesn’t pretend to be something it’s not (a strength program). It’ll get you stronger for sure, but you’re not going to be squatting 400 lbs with this. You will, however, look like you can.
Click Here To Visit Adonis Golden Ratio’s Official Website